Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on LinkedIn!
- Provides business updates, data analysis and basic technical assistance to support overall strategic, business and operational planning, performance measurement, monitoring and reporting.
- Under direct supervision, performs work assignments and provides problem resolution to support other team members
- Acquires and applies foundational knowledge of the business.
- Participates in problem resolution and identifies issues appropriate for escalation.
- Applies judgment within established parameters.
- Drives a high-performance culture by collecting, and maintaining data related to performance measures.
- Monitors daily business performance measures and notifies leadership if issues arise.
- PC skills including use of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and desktop publishing applications.
- Able to analyze large, complex data sets using a variety of software and tools (Tableau, Relational Database, Alteryx, Excel - Advanced, etc).
- Comfortable with database administration skills and resources.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- Able to analyze data and statistics and translate results into better solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.-
- Pays strict attention to detail.-
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills for interaction with all levels of management
Job Posting: 09/10/2019