At Farmers Insurance, our employees set the tone, drive our strategy, dream of the future, and create world-class customer experiences. Our employees also help make Farmers one of the largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses in the United States. If you want to make a positive impact on customers and communities, take a look at what working at Farmers could mean for you.
The Liability Claims department is responsible for the investigation, evaluation and resolution of injury, non-injury, and property damage claims that result from auto losses. We work with our customers, the parties involved in the loss, insurance carriers, lawyers and other members internally that play a role in the resolution process. The liability adjuster also coordinates the efforts of other members of the claims team to deliver exceptional customer service to those affected by a loss.
- Become an expert in auto insurance policies and the legal binding contract terminology.
- Provide great customer service to Farmers Agents and clientele.
- Meet customers face-to-face to enhance their claims experience.
- Solve problems efficiently with lower customer effort.
- Multi-task while conversing on the phone, searching information and reading, typing, and picking up new technology.
- Effectively manage time in an ever-changing, fast paced, collaborative environment.
- Adapt to each customer and have emotional resiliency to have a positive outcome.
- Education - High School Diploma required, 4 year degree preferred. Completion of required additional training.
- Experience - Minimum 1-3 years providing customer service support, ability to work in a fast pace environment and great telephone etiquette.
- Prior claims adjusting and/or estimating work experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral.
- 401K with 4% company contribution and matching up to 6%
- Paid time off with 9.5 paid holidays
- Opportunities to give back to your community
- Annual employee bonus
- Learn more about what working at Farmers is like on YouTube
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 10/10/2019