Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check us out at www.figfcu.org.
- Assist agents with escalated calls requesting Management-level authority, research of complex issues such as misidentified transacti ons, missing online banking and/or electronic statement data stemming from raw data file exceptions etc.
- Coordinate with the Supervisor to identify, implement and execute department new technology initiatives/projects pertaining to self- service technology such as chat/chat bots, website artificial intelligence, mobile banking app research and development and phone menu voice biometrics.
- Assess current and research future contact center technology and develop proposals and execute project plans for implementation of computer-integrated telephony services and organizational data analytics used for contact centers and the development of product/services.
- Audit technology services and staff contacts for quality and service standards through the course of reviewing complaints to determine root cause and build timelines for member experience assessments as well as identify training needs for staff, business partners or address system issues.
- As a backup to the Management team, oversee the Call Center operations in the capacity of a Team Lead.
- Provide training and support to ensure staff adherence to policies and procedures for compliance with banking regulations and to mitigate fraud risk.
- Basic PC troubleshooting of software and hardware connections.
- Ability to utilize critical thinking as well as creative thinking for the application of electronic services for purposes of digital engagement.
- Language Skills: Ability to write a clear and concise business correspondence by letter or email, using correct spelling, grammar, and formatting. These correspondences are to be suitable as official communication internally and externally.
- Training Skills: This position is responsible for assisting Member Support Center Rep Leads with Training Department responsibilities in the event the Credit Union trainers are unavailable. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, facilitating the organization's Onboarding Program, building of the training curriculum, arranging of physical training materials, teaching the classes, new-hire evaluation and the execution of portions of the program.
Job Posting: 10/18/2019