Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on LinkedIn!
- Reconciliation of bank and general ledger accounts. Identifies adjustments, corrective action, and prepares documentation in support of the reconciliation.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, various reports, and financial records for assigned books of business or companies.
- Prepares, processes, and validates recurring and miscellaneous accounting entries (journals/payments).
- Maintains general and subsidiary ledgers and records for assigned companies.
- Prepares reports and statements for various state and regulatory filings for assigned companies.
- Assists in the financial analysis of special projects and ad-hoc requests.
- Eligible to graduate within a one year period and currently working towards a degree in accounting or a similar degree that would allow the individual to sit for the CPA exam upon graduation.
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Familiar with and ability to utilize various formulas and functions
- Ability to create and manipulate pivot tables
- Visual basic skills a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Works well in a team environment
Job Posting: 10/08/2019