Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on LinkedIn!
- Paid training through the award winning and industry leading University of Farmers.
- Flexibility and independence to work outside the confines of a desk job.
- Total Rewards benefits package, 401K, and a competitive starting salary.
- Rapid growth potential and management opportunities for success-oriented people through education, mentorship programs, and inspirational leadership at a company you can be proud of.
- Conduct field based investigations by visiting policyholders’ homes to investigate property damage.
- Use claims handling software, a company car and laptop to determine claims related damage and write estimates in a paperless environment
- Represents the Company from a public relations standpoint and must conduct oneself as a member of Management at all times.
- Use strong customer service skills to negotiate with policyholders to settle the claim.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn about insurance policies and property damage from the inside out to identify how coverage applies to a particular loss.
- Outgoing personality that would enjoy interacting with a wide variety of people including policyholders, claimants, agents, witnesses, and fraud investigators.
- Valid driver's license. Final candidates will also be subject to a Motor Vehicle Record background check, because the position may include a company vehicle.
- Travel to other geographic regions to offer claims support in the event of a catastrophe. Employees assigned to the Catastrophe team will be required to travel away from their residence for a specified period of time, usually consisting of 23 days.
- Inspect roofs and small, confined spaces that have been damaged.
Job Posting: 10/07/2019