• Develop and facilitate business relationships between Farmers Insurance and entrepreneurs looking to open their own business
• Administer agent referral program as developed by the Company.
• Implement multiple active recruiting systems, develops and maintains networking sources/centers of influence and ongoing participation in agency career seminars and professional organizations.
• Implement passive recruiting systems utilizing internet resources, job boards and cold calling.
• Recommends any recruiting, interviewing, testing and selection procedures changes to Management. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Utilizes tracking systems to monitor recruiting activities as required.
• Determines eligibility of agent candidates utilizing screening and interviewing techniques developed by the Company.
• Ability to develop and maintain networking relationships and centers of influence
• Strong telephone communication skills
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
Job Posting: 10/07/2019
Other Locations: United States, Wisconsin, Kenosha,United States, Wisconsin, Sheboygan,United States, Wisconsin, Eau Claire,United States, Wisconsin, Green Bay,United States, Wisconsin, Appleton,United States, Wisconsin, Madison,United States, Wisconsin, Milwaukee,United States, Wisconsin, Waukesha