Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on LinkedIn!
- Conducts office investigation on assigned cases involving more complexity, confirms coverage, determines responsibility, establishes damages, reports status, and negotiates settlement (has authority to make payment of assigned claims within prescribed limits) Reviews documentation on damaged property and vehicles, and determines claims related damage.
- Reviews and adjusts estimates provided on the cost of repair or replacement of damaged or stolen property and vehicles.
- May create damage estimate to establish the claims payment.
- Communicates via telephone or other electronic means with policyholders, claimants, agents, witnesses, repair facilities, contractors/vendors, police and fire departments, state and county fraud and arson personnel, special investigators, attorneys, expert witnesses, members of the medical profession and all other persons integral to the investigation and processing of claims.
- Determines and reports on subrogation potential. Reports on potential salvage recovery to the Salvage COE.
- Reports theft, fraud, and arson losses as required to federal state and industry agencies.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Required to maintain an active adjusters license in states where required.
- Validation process required.
Job Posting: 11/08/2019