- Primary point of contact for employees and supervisors for employee relations issues and investigations.
- Assist in the analysis and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Provides consultative support to managers throughout the corrective action process up to and including termination.
- Ensures consistency of policies and processes.
- Conduct highly complex or sensitive investigations as assigned based on expertise, knowledge and experience. Identifies, escalates and resolves complex compliance, legal and/or regulatory-related issues as appropriate.
- Gathers and analyzes data (talent scout, turnover, retention, exit interview).
- Under moderate supervision, prepares trend reports and discuss recommended actions for presentation to client groups or HRBPs.
- Develop strong partnerships with CoE's to assist assigned business units with recruiting, payroll and benefits-related needs when needed.
- Guide and influence managers on the planning and implementation of effective performance management;
- Objective setting, IDP's, MYR and YEA process.
- Coaches and influence manager decisions related to employee promotions, salary administration, development options and career counseling
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Business Administration, Human Resources, Labor Relations, or related field.
- Relevant HR Certification (PHR/SPHR) preferred.
- 7 or more years Human Resource experience, preferably in a client facing role.
- Proven experience with strong follow up skills, ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, leadership coaching skills
- Knowledge and understanding of labor and fair employment practices and laws (advanced level)
Job Posting: 10/09/2019