Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on LinkedIn!
- Create motion design for advertising, animated videos, show openings, transitions and compelling informational graphics for marketing and communications. Use post-production color grading and compositing techniques for final output.
- Create Interactive design concepts with UX/UI best practices to support digital UX team. Develop user flows and wireframes when needed. Identify new opportunities to elevate our brand in the digital space, staying up to date on best practices.
- Introduce trends and exemplars across a variety of emerging technologies like VR and AR. Designing prototyping and evaluating innovative technologies relevant to marketing.
- Design high-end animated digital advertising, landing pages, social media and content marketing campaigns. Uses visual storytelling and motion design to bring brand story to life. Shoot or source photography, video or illustration to produce creative.
- Shape the visual identity of Farmers Insurance across multiple touch points with illustration, photography, iconography, presentations, mobile, web, cinematography and print design. Use creative brief as a discussion point. Manage deliverables according to relevance, schedule and budget. Marketing assets also include digital ads, landing page designs, site graphics, social media graphics, printed collateral, event graphics, presentations and more. Contribute to the evolution of the website design, customer experience, and brand story.
- Develop photographic assets by sourcing or shooting lifestyle photography unique to our brand. Leverages photography throughout creative assets. Critical eye for post-production techniques in retouching, color correction and exposure control.
- Collaborates with creative director, design manager, brand, legal, integrated marketing functions, business units, legal and agency partners.
- 5 years of work experience in a related field with roles of increasing responsibility also required
- Strong background in visual and brand design, with integrated marketing experience
- Proven competency in digital workflow for mobile, web, advertising and video formats using Adobe Creative Suite
- Advertising experience using HTML5 or similar animated Ad-creation tools
- UX/UI and prototyping skills
- Fluent in Adobe After Effects to produce Motion graphics, post-production and video animation. (3d knowledge - a plus)
- Excellent multi-tasker able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and while meeting strict deadlines in a cross-functional environment. Attention to detail in all aspects of design and production.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently, manage ambiguity, and make decisions with limited supervision
Job Posting: 10/11/2019