Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on LinkedIn!
- Proficient in debugging in Java, Selenium scripts.
- Proficient in cucumber and ability to adapt to new scripting languages in the TDD & BDD frameworks.
- Experienced in Jenkins and Dev ops process.
- Design, develop and maintain scalable automated test suites and test frameworks.
- Provide leadership in defining the automation methodologies, strategies, standards, tools, best practices for automation processes.
- Develop and oversee the execution of the automated functional and regression suites.
- Assist with enhancing the automation test framework by supporting a continuous integration environment with an automated smoke and regression test suite.
- Debug and spot check the failures of the automated scripts using standard methods for ease of re-execution.
- Execute, monitor and analyze test results by aligning test case coverage to organization metrics.
- Train and coordinate with automation engineers on best practices
- Recommend new/evolving trends in automated testing within software delivery.
- Work closely with software development engineers, manual QA testers, release engineers and cross-functional teams to incorporate optimal solutions.
- Own and drive automated scripting best practices, procedures, standards and apply to the development/delivery process.
- Communicate issues and concerns to appropriate parties based on analysis and defects.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, priorities, and responsibilities in a dynamic environment.
- At least 5 + Years of experience in developing automation scripts using Selenium.
- Experience in Agile software development methodology.
- Working knowledge of Devops tool to integrate automation test suite in CI/CD pipe line.
- Experience working with Version Control tools such as GitHub.
- Experience in building test automation for APIs.
- Experience programming in Java, TestNG/Junit.
- Outstanding knowledge of the principles in designing easily modifiable and extensible automated tests.
- Ability to write and understand SQL queries to perform data verification and setup data.
- Build, maintain and enhance Automation scripts.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to make decision in a timely Fashion.
- Ability to work proactively and effectively in a fast-paced, complex and dynamic environment.
Job Posting: 10/18/2019