We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world.
Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on LinkedIn!
Ensures governance and project management standard methodology and processes are followed; Performs local PMO related tasks and provides global reporting; Establishes and maintains processes; Supports other team members in delivery of their tasks; Understands roles and responsibilities of various lines of business and how they interface; Understands requirements of PMO customers, both at local and global levels and how to respond; Acts as liaison between local PMO and line of business/Process Strategy Leads.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensures standard methodology and processes are followed in Governance and Project Management
- Supports administers and reports from Project Management Tool
- Supports the Project Manager in the review of project status, risks, issues and financial implications via the local reporting process
- Is able to perform all local PMO related tasks and is able to deliver them to the global reporting schedules
- Supports other members of the PMO team in the delivery of their tasks
- Is able to define and explain scope/role of Local PMO with Project Managers and Process and Strategy Leads
- Understands requirements of PMO customers at both local and global level and is able to make informed decisions in response to customer requirements
- Acts as liaison between line of business and other various customers
High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred. Formal training in Project Management.
Level I: At least 1 year working in a project support role or university degree or 1 year working in a project manager role
Special Skill Requirement
May require occasional traveling
Excellent verbal and written communication skills:
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 10/15/2019
Other Locations: United States, Kansas, Olathe,United States, Arizona, Phoenix