At Farmers Insurance, our employees set the tone, drive our strategy, dream of the future, and create world-class customer experiences. Our employees also help make Farmers one of the largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses in the United States. If you want to make a positive impact on customers and communities, take a look at what working at Farmers could mean for you.
As an Accounting Associate, you play a crucial role in the department. You will be part of a team that contributes to the financial close process and provide valuable reports and analysis to key stakeholders. This is an excellent opportunity to support the Accounting team while further developing your skills.
- Analyze and prepare financial statements used by key stakeholders
- Prepare journal entries, ensuring the completeness of the ledger
- Ensure the quality of the Balance Sheet by identifying and resolving reconciliation variances
- Support the business unit, auditors, state regulators and actuarial as assigned
- Prepare various internal management and external regulatory reports as assigned
- Drive and influence business decisions based on metrics and data
- Innovate and drive process improvement
- Work in a strong team environment with a focus on collaboration, diversity in thought and inclusion
- Articulate results effectively to management
What you Bring
What We Offer
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
FarmersÂ® is a Great Place to Work!
- For more details on what makes Farmers a great place to work, please visit:
Job Posting: 10/21/2019