We are looking for results-driven, customer service focused individuals to build a rewarding long-term career with us as a: Inside Property Office Claims Representative! Starting Pay ranges from $22.00+ per hour plus 10% differential for Spanish bilingual skill.
These in office positions offer full paid training and competitive starting salaries, along with an outstanding benefits package including: incentives, retirement plans, medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as paid time off, holidays, and Credit Union services.
At Farmers, it's more than just a job. It's a place where you can bring your true self to work each and every day.
Farmers offers tremendous internal growth opportunities; including positions as Senior and Specialty Office Claims Representatives, Quality Coaches, Trainers, Supervisors and Managers!
Working for Farmers will provide you with:
- Advancement potential for success-oriented people
- Flexible work scheduling
- A unique opportunity to positively impact people's lives during their time of need
- Professional Growth through our comprehensive training and development programs
Our Inside Property Claims Representatives will:
- Investigate the cause of roof, fire, and water damage to our customer's homes
- Estimate the cost of repairs or replacement of damaged or stolen property
- Help customers understand how their policy coverages apply to the claim
- Identify subrogation rights, report on claim status and negotiate settlements (has authority to make payment of assigned claims within set limits
Candidates MUST possess the following:
- High School Diploma. 4 Year degree preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
- Computer proficiency
- Willingness to work weekends as needed
If this sounds like something you are interested in please take a few minutes to see our day in the life video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXV-aOs2_oo
Anticipated Start Date: January 20, 2020
High school diploma required. Four-year college degree preferred.
A minimum of 1-year experience in customer service based position is preferred. Must achieve minimum passing scores on all claims training exams.
Special Skill Requirement
- Strong time management
- Negotiation skills
- Decision making
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- Ability to adapt to change
- Experience in fast paced environments
Job Posting: 11/04/2019