At Farmers Insurance, our employees set the tone, drive our strategy, and create world-class customer experiences. Our employees also help make Farmers one of the largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses in the United States. If you want to make a positive impact on customers and communities, take a look at what working at Farmers could mean for you.
What We Do
Liability Claims Adjusters are responsible for the investigation, evaluation and resolution of injury claims that result from auto accidents. We work with our customers, the parties involved in the loss, insurance carriers, lawyers and other members internally that play a role in the resolution process. The liability adjuster also coordinates the efforts of other members of the claims team to deliver exceptional customer service to those affected by a loss.
What You’ll Do
- Be the expert in auto insurance policies and the legal binding contract terminology
- Provide great customer service to Farmers Agents and clientele
- Solve problems efficiently with lower customer effort
- Multi-task while conversing on the phone, searching information and reading, typing, and picking up new technology
- Effectively manage time in an ever-changing, fast paced, collaborative environment
- Adapt to each customer and have emotional resiliency to have a positive outcome
What You Bring
- Experience - Minimum 1-3 years of injury experience required
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and great telephone etiquette.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Education – High School Diploma required, 4 year degree preferred
What You’ll Get
- 401K with 4% company contribution and matching up to 6%
- Paid time off with 9.5 paid holidays
- Opportunities to give back to your community
- Annual employee bonus
- Learn more about what working at Farmers is like on YouTube
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 01/23/2020