We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world.
Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
As an integral member of the Research and Analytics team, this position is embedded within a business unit and plays a strategic research role in the development and optimization of Farmers' marketing, products, and other customer-facing properties. The role is responsible for informing and evaluating business and growth go-forward strategies. This starts by gaining knowledge through both primary and secondary research methods, and turning that knowledge into actionable insights and strategic recommendations. By designing, conducting, analyzing, and reporting on customer-centered research, the role will be instrumental in defining Farmers' strategy.
What You'll Do
• Works as a strategic research consultant, within an assigned business team, to proactively develop ongoing, state-of-the-business consumer insights to continually inform Farmers' consumer strategy.
• Generates insights that fuel strategic direction, ideation, and go-to market design. Independently leads and conducts marketing and other consumer research activities using a wide variety of primary/secondary quantitative and qualitative activities.
• Tests new concepts, new go-to-market designs, and new value-added features.
• Manages quantitative and qualitative research from end-to-end, including: defining scope, goals, methodology, analyzing results, developing a report, and presenting actionable findings to internal business partners.
• Combines disparate sets of data (including: primary survey methodology and secondary in-house data methodologies, qualitative feedback and quantitative survey data, etc.) to provide a strategic and holistic view of the consumer and market.
• Collaborates across the enterprise and leads assigned processes.
• Acts as a research resource on cross-disciplinary projects and product teams.
What You'll Need
• Minimum of 6 years of relevant consumer research experience required.
• Experience designing and writing discussion guides, screeners, test protocols, and final reports required.
• Experience conducting secondary research required.
• Experience working in a research role at consumer focused company or supplier required.
• Experience analyzing disparate sets of data required.
• Experience leading research projects end-to-end required.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
• Bachelor's Degree Bachelor's degree preferred in User Experience, Interaction Design, Cognitive Science, Graphic Design, or Human Computer Interaction.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 10/29/2019