Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
- Manages and coordinates the monthly preparation, analysis and release of the monthly expense forecasts.
- Strives to understand the components of the Profit and Loss Statement and its key drivers.
- Provides timely, accurate, and meaningful analysis of variances between actuals and forecast and plan.
- Creates and maintains various BPC reports/templates to facilitate forecasting and analysis of the various Business Unit's expenses.
- Identifies improvement opportunities that drive efficiencies and improve accuracy.
- Prepares various expense ad-hoc planning and forecasting analyses.
- Assist with other projects and initiatives as needed.
- Promotes safety at all times and complies with safety/ergonomic standards as outlined in relevant company published manuals.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- SAP and BPC experience is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels and manage competing demands.
- Flexible and adaptable to changes in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to understand the big picture.
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Keen interest in understanding data, identifying trends, and providing insight is a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior leadership and work well in a team environment with changing requirements and competing priorities.
- Possess a high level of intellectual curiosity and a willingness to look beyond surface requirements.
Job Posting: 11/05/2019