We are looking for results-driven, customer service-focused individuals to build a rewarding long-term career with us as a Claims Customer Service Associate! Starting pay ranges from $15.35 -$16.32 per hour plus 10% differential for Spanish bilingual skill and 10% shift differential for afternoon/evening schedules.
Willingness to work a non-traditional shift is required. We are open 7 days/week 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
This is a critical position, being the first point of contact and servicing our customers in need as they are filing a claim. Duties will include the following: Handling our customers' first report of claims (Auto, Homeowners, Non-Auto Liability), taking status calls on claims, offering services such as rentals, repair services, and fire/water restoration and more.
You will be working directly with our customers who may have been involved in car accidents or have had property damage to their homes. Our customers expect to discuss their claims with someone who will not only handle it knowledgeably, effectively and efficiently, but also someone who genuinely cares about them and what they are going through. One of our main goals is to make sure that our customer feels at ease at the conclusion of the call.
If this sounds like something you are interested in please take a few minutes to see our day in the life video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn-08KlEKZ0
Ideal candidates should have the following:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to navigate within multiple computer programs simultaneously and type 30 wpm.
- Eagerness to learn about personal lines insurance policies.
At Farmers, it's more than just a job! It's a place where you can bring your true self to work each and every day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0jax0myvkg
Farmers offers tremendous internal growth opportunities including positions as Sr. Customer Service Representatives, Quality Coaches, Claims Adjusters, Supervisors and Managers!
As a full-time Customer Service Representative, you'll be offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Package with a wide range of benefits. Some of the most popular benefits include opportunities for: Bonus based on performance, 401K company contribution of 4% and match up to 6%, 20 days of Paid Time Off (prorated based on start date), paid holidays, and medical, dental and vision plans!
- 401(k) company contribution
- Bonuses based on performance
- Annual performance reviews for raises
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress- including denim
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Volunteer opportunities
Job Posting: 11/04/2019