Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
- Be the point of connection between home office (including product, distribution, sales, training, etc.) and the field/market management
- Drive innovation and changes to distribution strategies based on changes in markets and business strategies.
- Achieve territory's sales targets
- Achieve territory's Gross Written Premium growth target
- Profit (achieve territory's Combined Ratio benchmark)
- Manage agent density and profitable market share based on territory objectives
- Installation and execution of Farmers Distribution initiatives ,including,
- Agent Platform
- DM Platform
- Retail Agency Program
- New Agent Platform Program
- Centralized Sourcing
- Leading the field office of the future with the three core disciplines, Sourcing, Training and Performance Management/Consulting.
- Local lead responsible for execution of new model and accountable to senior Distribution leadership. Effectively lead the Territory Distribution force through the District Manager team.
- Development of succession plan and employees within oversight.
- Extensive travel required throughout the territory and partial travel required to Corporate Home office in Los Angeles, including periodic sales and planning meetings in other states.
- Four year college degree
- Knowledge of Farmers Distribution, District Manager and Employee led model and experience with their operations.
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales results.
- Strong understanding agent's, DM's and Farmers' business models.
- Ability to understand and manage profit and loss. Demonstrated ability to lead change management efforts maintaining performance and productivity during periods of intensive transition from one operating model to another.
- Position requires working knowledge of the Farmers operational structure, as well as the strategy for their specific territory. Understanding the market (product and environment/economic) is also important for this position. A sound understanding of the insurance industry, specifically what our competitors are doing is also important.
- Position requires strong leadership, change management, critical thinking, creativity, and the ability to plan and manage time. It also requires the ability to plan both strategically and tactically.
- Being able to analyze financial results (market trends) is also important relative to managing performance and change with our products and pricing.
Job Posting: 11/06/2019
Other Locations: United States