Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
The Application Operations department is responsible for enabling critical automation capabilities across Farmers IT. This team develops and executes the enterprise-wide automation strategy for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Be a Scrum Master for a team that builds out the Enterprise CI/CD pipelines at scale, working closely with the Application Development, Infrastructure Operations, and Information Security Departments.
- Consistently execute daily stand-ups, Kanban board, properly groomed backlog, and relevant Agile Ceremonies including PI Planning.
- Be a servant leader. Remove blockers, enable the success of the team.
- Effectively communicate all appropriate metrics and progress
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred. SAFe Certified Scrum Master certification (within 180 days of hire) required. SAFe Certified Practitioner or Agilist (within 180 days of hire) preferred.
- Prior Experience including, not limited to:
- SDLC planning, building, testing, and deployment
- 2+ years working in an Agile
- 2 years minimum working as a Scrum Master
- Ability to influence internal and/or external constituents. Cultivates a culture of trust, promotes decentralized decision making and advance the development of self-organizing teams. Instills commitment to organizational goals. Focuses on improving team dynamics and performance.
- Helps teams manage interpersonal conflicts, challenges, and overcome opportunities for team growth. Effectively coaches and delivers constructive feedback. Provides ongoing coaching and of the Lean-Agile Principles and ensures teams maintain a Lean-Agile Mindset. Strong verbal communication and listening skills. Seeks to acquire knowledge in area of specialty.
- Excellent organizational skills. Develops and delivers effective presentations. Performs work independently with minimal supervision. Takes initiative and is a self starter.
- Working with teams in automation or deploying CI/CD pipelines a plus.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce
Job Posting: 11/13/2019