Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
The Application Operations department is responsible for enabling critical automation capabilities across Farmers IT. This team develops and executes the enterprise-wide automation strategy for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Build out the Enterprise CI/CD pipelines at scale, working closely with the Application Development, Infrastructure Operations, and Information Security Departments.
- Provide technology solutions for blockers in development/test processes and environments.
- Create metric baselines and measure progress across the Enterprise.
- Conduct maturity assessments within verticals.
- Keep our pipelines technically current and relevant. Interact with the Enterprise Architecture team for alignment on solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or specific relevant experience
- Prior Experience including, not limited to:
- Building complete CI/CD pipelines
- SDLC planning, building, testing, and deployment
- Experience with metrics and monitoring specific to DevOps (MTTR, MTTD, etc.)
- Version Control tools like GitHub
- Build Tools like Grunt, Maven, Gradle, Groovy, Jenkins
- Test and vulnerability tools like Selenium, Veracode, SonarQube, CA Service Virtualization
- Orchestration, configuration, and repository tools like Terraform, Ansible, and Artifactory
- Cloud experience within AWS, Azure, or OpenShift
- Languages like Python, Node.js, Bash, or Java
- Ability to work in container tools such as Kubernetes and Docker a plus
- 3+ years working in an Agile, DevOps environment
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 11/20/2019
Other Locations: United States, Michigan, Grand Rapids,United States, California, Woodland Hills,United States, Ohio, Independence