Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
- Develop and support Farmers portfolio of customers facing mobile application.
- You collaborate on hands-on mobile architecture, design and development work.
- You write code in Java and Kotlin following Material design and Engineering best practices.
- Conduct code reviews as part of our Git Workflow.
- You will advocate for performance and questioning the status quo.
- You will collaborate with other developers, architects, business analysts and product owners.
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents complex applications.
- Utilize TDD practices to ensure delivery of high quality code with low rates of production defects
- 5 years of experience in application development / testing or business / system analysis role or 1 year of experience as an Application SME Level III
- 3+ years experience in developing Android App. (Java and Kotlin)
- Experience in writing UT and UIT.
- Kotlin, RX Java, Dagger, Retrofit, Git
- Knowledge of MVVM design patterns
- Experience in performing code and design (architectural and UI) review.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software
development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source
control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate with the team.
- You can demonstrate the reasoning and explain technical trade-offs to business stakeholder.
- Experience consuming Web APIs (REST & SOAP)
- Understanding of Backend technologies is big plus: Node.js, HTTP, REST and SOAP, scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Perl)
Job Posting: 11/09/2019