· Develop and facilitate business relationships between Farmers Insurance and entrepreneurs looking to open their own business
· Administer agent referral program as developed by the Company. · Implement multiple active recruiting systems, develops and maintains networking sources/centers of influence and ongoing participation in agency career seminars and professional organizations.
· Implement passive recruiting systems utilizing internet resources, job boards and cold calling.
· Recommends any recruiting, interviewing, testing and selection procedures changes to Management. Perform other duties as assigned.
· Utilizes tracking systems to monitor recruiting activities as required.
· Determines eligibility of agent candidates utilizing screening and interviewing techniques developed by the Company.
Required job duties are essentially sedentary work consisting of walking, standing, lifting and/or carrying 30 lbs. maximum.
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment.
Four-year college degree preferred.
Minimum of two years applicable insurance agency/sales or recruiting experience.
Special Skill Requirement
· Ability to develop and maintain networking relationships and centers of influence
· Strong telephone communication skills
· Strong interpersonal communication skills