We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world.
Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
Our Direct Sales employees are focused on supporting customers who choose to purchase insurance by phone, and then directs leads and policyholders to Farmers agents who provide knowledge, support and a full portfolio of coverages to meet customers' needs.
You'll thrive in this position if you have:
- Excellent customer focus
- The ability to multi-task
- Quickly picking up new technology
- Preference to working in an ever-changing, fast-paced, contact center environment
Here's what you will accomplish as a member of our team:
- Sells insurance products to direct inbound callers by gathering data from customers to generate quotes and ultimately bind the business.
- Educates customers regarding coverage and cost so that the customer can select the most appropriate coverage.
- Qualifies customers as buyers of other products/services and refers cross-sell opportunities as required.
- Educates customers on benefits of self service, paperless, and automated payments.
Sales Representative Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED required. College-level courses or equivalent knowledge acquired through work experience and training preferred
- Three months experience in personal lines P&C insurance sales in a call center environment or the equivalent retail or call center sales experience
- Direct sales skills and ability to close a sale Ability to establish customer relationships
- Written and verbal communication skills Strong PC and software skills required
We are located in North Phoenix close to the intersection of interstates 17 and 101
Work Schedule: Our first priority is to our customers so we work non-traditional work weeks to match those needs. Training schedules are Monday-Friday, for 9 weeks, however shifts would most likely include evenings and/or weekends.
- Medical & Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k & Pension Plan
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Time Off
We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 12/03/2019