Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
- Maintains schedules and calendar for assigned attorney(s).
- Transcribes and/or composes a variety of correspondence, pleadings and various legal forms from dictated, handwritten or verbal correspondence.
- Receives and processes incoming mail.
- Coordinates time and location of multi-party appearances, including depositions, arbitrations, mediations, IMEs, meetings and site inspections.
- Contacts clients, witnesses, court reporters, interpreters, claims personnel, and others to confirm scheduled appearances as instructed by assigned attorney(s).
- Maintains a thorough knowledge and keeps up-to-date with court rules and legal deadlines.
- Answers telephone calls and receives visitors for assigned attorney(s).
- Implements training schedule for entry level secretaries and administrative staff.
- Performs other functions as assigned by Legal Office Administrator or Managing Attorney.
Job Posting: 11/14/2019
Other Locations: United States, California, Rancho Cordova