Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
- Architects all aspects of information security that comprise the Credit Union's computing environment which includes the Host, Enterprise Network platforms, and all direct, remote, and Internet connections to these platforms.
- Provides direction to system support staff in the area of data security.
- Analyzes and recommends appropriate security safeguards to be included during development of new data processing systems to ensure integrity and security of corporate data, operating systems and application.
- Works with IT leadership to develop strategies and plans to enforce security requirements and address identified risks.
- Provides guidance on network infrastructure and implementation of routers, switches, firewalls, and associated network equipment and security concepts.
- Conducts periodic network scans to identify vulnerabilities, and provides guidance and assistance with the remediation process.
- Documents security designs.
- Develops and/or recommends data security tools and information system security policies and procedures.
- Performs risk assessments, conducts regulatory compliance reviews, and coordinates the investigation of information security incidents.
- Develops, implements, and maintains an information systems security program that ensures the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information system resources.
- Monitors and evaluates security of computer and data processing systems throughout the Credit Union and makes recommendation to decrease vulnerability of systems when applicable.
- Reviews all relevant information technology changes for information security implications and reports findings to the Chief Technology Officer.
- Provides technical assistance and security guidance to other staff members.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and conducting ongoing Security Awareness training.
- Continues personal and professional development through required and/or recommended training programs, and through a variety of other channels such as trade literature, security group membership, and internet security discussion groups.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Posting: 11/21/2019