Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
- Reconciles the daily Plastic Card (ATM/Debit/Credit Card) and Shared Branching transactions.
- Ensures that all exception and dispute transactions accurately post to the proper general ledger and member accounts.
- Investigates and resolves all fund settlement differences.
- Correctly records data in the Accounting application and communicates with Card Services, Back Office Departments, and third party processors as necessary to research and resolve outstanding items.
- Ensures timely resolution of outstanding items to minimize the financial impact on the monthly financial reports.
- Reconciles the monthly bank statements with the general ledger cash accounts and the daily general ledger suspense or clearing accounts.
- Prepares the outstanding items report, investigates, and resolves all outstanding issues.
- Communicates with external contacts and other departments as necessary. Compiles & prepares the annual property tax forms, monthly/quarterly/annual federal and state tax withholding forms and remits payments by the required due dates.
- Ensures compliance and prevents late filing penalties and interest.
- Investigates and resolves variances between the GL records and the supporting documentation. Investigates and responds to any regulatory notices regarding tax withholding reporting issues.
- Analyzes the daily cash box reports for the branches and other departments.
- Investigates and resolves all Electronic Transfer differences.
- Communicates with the staff at the branches and other departments/groups and their respective Supervisor if necessary.
- Maintains independent control of the Accounts Payable process and reviews the vendor invoices, expense coding, payment authorizations, and check issuances.
- Ensures compliance with the Board approved Accounts Payable policy and reports any issues to the Controller.
- Prepares correspondences and sends notifications to members with staled official checks. Ensures compliance with the unclaimed properties policies and responds to member inquires on their stale dated checks.
Job Posting: 12/06/2019