Farmers is looking for our next generation of leaders! If you're looking for a company that offers stability, growth potential, and a strong emphasis on our values of integrity, respect, courage, achievement, curiosity and action, then apply today to find out how you can become a dynamic part the Farmers team!
We are looking for results-driven, customer service focused individuals to build a rewarding long-term career with us as an: Bilingual Auto Total Loss Office Claims Representative! Starting pay is $23.42 per hour + 10% Bilingual pay.
This is an entry-level Bilingual (Spanish) Claims Adjuster position, which is responsible for confirming coverages, determining values of total loss vehicles, negotiating settlements and making payments within prescribed authority. The environment is fast-paced, continuously changing and highly production- based where managing an inventory of claims is critical. Along with managing an inventory, which can be high at times (due to the seasonal nature of claims), you will be responsible for making decisions regarding the claim through investigation and problem solving. The ability to problem solve, multi-task, and navigate quickly through multiple systems is crucial to the success of this role.
This is an extremely important position. Our customers expect to discuss their claim with someone who will not only handle it knowledgeably, effectively, and efficiently; but also someone who genuinely cares about them and what they are going through. The ability to clearly communicate with the customer as well as having compassion is essential to the success of our business.
Here are just some of the benefits we offer:
• Entry level claims position - no experience is required
• 100% Paid Training
• Short-term Incentive Plan
• 401K with Company contribution of 4% and match up to 6%
• Company funded retirement plan
• Tuition assistance
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Company paid Short-term Disability
• Tremendous opportunity for growth and upward mobility
• Performance is rewarded - you drive your own success
• On-site amenities including: fitness center/shower, Walking trails in and outside, Game rooms, Internet bar, Learning Center, Food vendors, Employee Credit Union/ATM, and more
• Company Store (stamps, DVD rentals, gift cards, and more)
• State-of-the-Art Facility
• Business Casual Dress Code (including jeans)
• Community Involvement (i.e. Corporate Challenge, March of Dimes and United Way)
Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram @ThisIsFarmers!
- Completes vehicle inspections and prepares estimate or reviews and adjusts estimates from repair facilities and subrogation demands using claims estimating software and determines claims related damage.
- Establishes damages and negotiates settlement of claims with repair facilities or other carriers.
- Manages repair process and adjusts auto repair supplements and manages rental.
- Confirms accuracy of total loss evaluation, explains the process and settles total loss claims when appropriate.
- Obtains total loss salvage release from policyholder or claimant and completes field clearing note before assigning to Salvage department, mitigating additional salvage storage costs.
- Interacts/collaborates directly with policyholders, claimants, agents, and other representatives including repair facilities. Explains damages and the repair process, and sets expectations.
- Effectively collaborates with claim owners for customer interaction and resolution strategy.
- Appropriate communication with all entities associated with the claim to ensure the repairs are completed efficiently. This includes parts availability and appropriate repair scheduling.
- Confirms, explains, and applies coverage, assists with rental management, determines and reports on subrogation potential, fraud indicators, negotiates and issues claim payments.
- Performs applicable administrative tasks (timekeeping, expense reports).
- Completes assigned training and activities to develop the knowledge, skills and abilities required to complete the job duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Posting: 12/04/2019