Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
Prepares and maintains financial records, statements and reports for assigned companies; analyzes and interprets accounting records; prepares various internal management and external regulatory reports as assigned.
- Prepares and analyze financial statements, various reports and financial records for assigned books of business or companies.
- Prepares reports and statements for various state and regulatory filings for assigned companies.
- Reconciliation of bank and general ledger accounts. Identifies adjustments, corrective action, and prepares documentation in support of the reconciliation.
- Provide and control deviation analysis reports for balance sheets and operating results.
- Maintains general and subsidiary ledgers and records for assigned companies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Promotes safety at all times and complies with safety/ergonomic standards as outlined in relevant company published manuals.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required or in Finance (if enough accounting credits to sit for CPA).
Knowledge of SAP preferred
Job Posting: 12/26/2019