Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
Assisting members via inbound calls – account inquiries and issue resolution. Performing outbound calls to follow-up on member inquiries.
Essential Job Functions
- Supports the vision, mission and goals of the Credit Union by providing a broad range of products and services to members via inbound and outbound telephone contact.
- Assists members with financial service inquiries and cross sells products and services to increase the number of member relationships.
- Job Function: Assists Credit Union Members with problem resolution on member accounts and services.
- Processes member transactions and provides product and service information over the phone.
- Contributes to departmental goals by handling appropriate call volumes.
- Completes work with accuracy and efficiency.
- Achieves acceptable call observation results.
- Uses consultative approach in order to meet member's needs.
- Identifies and corrects member account issues.
- Provides suggestions for improving department and credit union operations.
- Assists the department by completing projects and reports related to the department.
- Provides back-up for the Back Offices Operations staff as necessary.
- Inputs basic loan information into system for processing.
- Promotes safety at all times and complies with safety/ergonomic standards as outlined in relevant company published manuals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Minimum 1 year call center/phone customer service experience
Special Skill Requirement
- Exceptional communication, organization, time management skills, and knowledge retention
- Great interpersonal skills and phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task
- Keen attention to detail
Job Posting: 12/20/2019