Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world.
Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
Prepare financial reports and analysis for business unit management personnel at all levels. Provide other finance support and special projects as required. Work closely under direct supervision of a senior Financial Analyst or a Finance Manager.
• Prepare monthly budget variance analysis and forecasting reports for business review.
• Perform consolidation and analysis on annual strategic and financial planning.
• Prepare ad hoc reports, analysis and conduct special projects as necessary.
• Conduct financial review of vendors and review capital appropriation proposals.
• Promotes safety at all times and complies with safety/ergonomic standards as outlined in relevant company published manuals.
Required job duties are essentially sedentary in nature, consisting of occasion walking, standing, lifting and/or carrying ten pounds maximum, seeing, speaking, and hearing.
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- External candidates should have a minimum of 2-3 years of prior
- Accounting or Finance experience.
- The same time-on-job requirement is preferred for internal candidates.
Job Posting: 01/22/2020