Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
- Directs brokerage excellence across assigned business units for new business placement, service, and retention.
- Recommends, coordinates, and implements commercial brokerage objectives, policies, and risk management techniques that support profit and growth goals.
- Oversees and performs industry research and special project that support strategic goals. Recommends modifications, including sales promotion, training, and line and staff administration, and carries out liaison activities across business lines.
- Directs the development and revision of brokerage policies, rules, procedures and practices.
- Develops and supports quality control program as well as evaluates brokerage policies, procedures, and practices, related to operating results, recommend modifications, acts as a liaison between all Business Units.
- Identifies and corrects weaknesses affecting profit and growth goals by auditing Kraft Lake operations to assure proper adherence to quality control standards for risk selection and related pricing.
- Evaluates measurement controls regarding trends and recommends corrective action if necessary to Head of Kraft lake and other core leadership within Kraft Lake.
- Evaluates research of risk management techniques and classifications based brokerage experience and confers with key executive stakeholders.
- Directs and oversees underwriting compliance and Service Center results; manages underwriting excellence and standardization, indicates corrective measures and provides oversight on Best Practice.
- Directs Kraft Lake Brokerage execution in the development and implementation of strategic initiatives that support growth, profit, and retention objectives.
- Provides oversight on Large Accounts, including those that exceed Service Center underwriting authority.
- Directs development of improving and updating the Commercial brokerage tools and guides such as documented workflows, knowledge management repositories, and carriers appetites to indoctrinate new personnel and the field force with current underwriting principles, objectives and policies.
- Works directly with sales and marketing team on the field force communication, training, and webinars Advises key stakeholders of the need for, and assists in, the implementation of new or revised insurance carriers and the associate products available.
- Evaluates the need for additional markets and products to help place additional business.
- Provides interpretation of coverage for brokerage placement specialists. Counsels Managers on technical brokerage issues, carrier goals, production, and loss development/trends, and makes recommendations for corrective action, where appropriate.
- Assists Kraft Lake Sales, Marketing, Operations, and other brokerage departments to drive knowledge, support, efficiencies, and agent experience as needed.
- Represents Kraft Lake Insurance Agency as needed at industry events.
- Maintains contact with industry organizations and other insurance carriers to be regularly informed on developments affecting the brokerage industry.
Job Posting: 01/15/2020