Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
- General understanding of insurance terminology and in the use of insurance data and information systems.
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to learn new tools and applications.
- Experience with SAS (SQL) preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Business Objects preferred
- Develops and prepares new reports and applications using multiple sources of information.
- Evaluates information being reported for consistency, completeness, accuracy and reasonableness.
- Maintains and provides support for existing tools and applications used in the analyses of information.
- Communicates with actuaries, accountants, product managers and I/T staff regarding data requirements and/or business requirements involving new reports or applications.
- Prepares internal and/or external correspondence related to the development and understanding of information.
- Conducts research into proposed solutions regarding data quality issues as well as for the development of new reports or applications.
- Promotes safety at all times and complies with safety/ergonomic standards as outlined in relevant company published manuals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Posting: 01/23/2020