We are Farmers!
Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
We are Farmers!
Serves as a liaison between the Business and IT to provide solution to their business needs; Understands customers’ objectives, processes, and products as well as the business systems capabilities; Supports users in building business case, including cost/benefit analysis, risk assessment, and project scope; Performs impact analysis and supports development of effort/cost estimates; Develops and documents functional specifications; Supports application testing, implementation, and training activities.
- Produce and deliver Privacy Right to Access requests.
- Manage consumer Data Deletion Process within SLA amongst multiple IT teams.
- Execute SQL queries from multiple data sources to produce a copy of the consumer’s data and format into a report within SLA.
- Troubleshoot errors in SQL queries.
- Collaborate with SMEs to remediate data anomalies and create ad-hoc SQL queries.
- Complete ad-hoc requests with minimal supervision.
- Developing and maintaining Right to Access SOPs and Deletion Process SOPs.
Education Requirements : High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience working with and handling highly sensitive data.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills a must.
- Able to perform analysis and articulate results in a clear and concise manner.
- Deep SQL skills.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) expertise a must.
- Experience working with Toad Data Point (or a querying tool) preferred.
- Experience with Service Now preferred.
- Experience with SharePoint preferred.
- Experience with BOX preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Can work independently or as team.
- Must be capable of taking on complex tasks and seeing through from start to finish.
- Able to work iteratively in an agile-type fashion.
- Capable of managing multiple priority work assignments.
Job Posting: 01/30/2020