Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
We are looking for a diverse group of curious, passionate, and hard-working students to join our summer internship program for 2020!
What you’ll get to do as an intern:
This is an opportunity to work alongside accomplished Insurance professionals and gain valuable skills for your future. You will learn how we use innovation and technology to drive our business forward. Through project work, job shadowing, hands on work experience, and exposure to Farmers leadership teams you will expand your knowledge and experience.
What we’re looking for:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Detailed-oriented with strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Majoring in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Currently enrolled upcoming Junior or Senior undergraduate students or currently enrolled graduate students.
Proficient Java and Relational Database Developer.
- Understanding P&C insurance and rating components for deriving policy premium.
- Support Development for Integrated Rating platform applications.
- Support and Develop IRP Java application and integrate with DB2 and Informatica along with the current team.
- Analysis and Development for Browser upgrade project.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 02/14/2020