Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
- Supports the company's litigation support team by managing email collections, directly collecting digital and hard copy records from systems and departments and producing those records for legal and compliance groups.
- Assists with employee training on Legal Hold and eDiscovery functions
- Provides metrics for volumes and Key Performance Indicators to Head of Corporate Litigation to ensure efficiency goals are being met and audit, risk and compliance assessments and action items are addressed
- Three or more years or more of experience working with and administering eDiscovery products and solutions for large Enterprises
- Five or more years or more of experience working in a large Corporate Legal Department, large law firm or in a large legal services environment.
- Five or more years of experience managing Microsoft Outlook email discovery and collections
- Five or more years of experience administering and ensuring compliance with Records Retention Schedules
- In depth knowledge of Legal Hold, Collection and Legal Document Production processes and best practices
- Experience with electronic search and Boolean expressions
- Proficiency with Excel Macro Language
- Working knowledge of basic scripting and search using PowerShell
- Position requires critical decision making skills, the ability to work independently and a high level of professionalism and discretion in managing sensitive information. Must be able to prioritize workload, recognize risks and escalate issues when necessary.
Job Posting: 01/23/2020