Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
Possible remote opportunity 6 months after training
Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
- Analyze, clarify and resolve basic policy and account related questions from internal and external customers.
- Reviews problems and communicates with appropriate personnel to obtain information when necessary.
- Responds to customer inquiries through appropriate mediums.
- Attains performance level standards as outlined in performance objectives.
- Continues to build personal skill set by participating in in-house or outside insurance or industry related courses and seminars as deemed necessary to expand product and system knowledge.
- Stays current with relevant product(s).
- Understands organization’s overall strategy.
- Models Farmers core values. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Business Results – ability to meet individual performance, metrics and goals.
- Innovation – accepts innovation and improvement recommendations.
- Communication- acceptable written and verbal communication skills.
- Job Knowledge- Basic billing, Underwriting guidelines and policy processing.
- Team Work- accepts feedback when offered and works well with others.
Job Posting: 01/27/2020