Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
FNWL is looking for a Senior Developer with extensive experience in software development to use their expertise and knowledge of industry best practices to perform various development tasks such as, analysis, design, coding, and unit testing.
Designs and develops computer programs and monitors the work of junior staff to ensure accuracy of program logic and efficient use of computer resources; performs preliminary evaluation of packaged software; conducts system studies, analyzes and evaluates existing manual and computerized systems / procedures to improve efficiency, develops techniques for automating processes as appropriate; conducts Rough Order of Magnitude on application enhancements; determines the need for system security, backup/recovery, data conversion, etc. and makes recommendations; manages system development projects and supports the implementation activities and training, as required; works with business and responds to Production Support issues as necessary.
- Design, publish and test RESTful APIs using SAML, Anypoint API Manager and Anypoint API Portals
- Support functional / end-to-end testing using Anypoint Portal, SOAPUI and Postman
- Build shared APIs and common modules that can drive consistency across the platform
- Provide mentoring on advanced development concepts and technical capabilities to other developers.
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects
- Ensure self and development team adheres to documented design and development patterns and standards
- Work closely with other Technical Leadership, Solution Architects/Designers to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing
- Provide continuous improvement and exploration of industry standards and technology advances.
- Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to maintain and enhance MuleSoft integrations and accelerate delivery of business value to the enterprise
Codes instructions for computer programs/objects/components; configures packaged software; tests and implements all changes to ensure they meet specifications. Documents and implements programs according to installation standards and conventions. Quality checks program code, related objects and documentation. Responds to Production Support issues. Works with business as required. Analyzes programs to ensure that they efficiently use computer and storage resources; recommends appropriate changes as necessary. Conducts preliminary estimates / Rough Order of Magnitude for the level of effort of new/change to application functionality. Analyzes and makes recommendations for the need for system backup, security, restart/recovery, balancing & controls; recommends approaches for meeting such needs. Analyzes and documents the requirements and approaches to data conversion and data modeling. Conducts system studies, analyzes existing computerized and manual processes to improve efficiency; researches and develops techniques for automation, as approved. Monitors the work of junior staff to ensure efficiency, and compliance with specification. Designs and develops documentation of proposed procedures and systems. Performs preliminary evaluation of packaged software. Manages and controls system development projects. Supports implementation/training activities; troubleshoots system environmental issues, as required.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent, relevant experience.
- 7-10 years of experience in developing and delivering integration and data migration projects
- 4-5 years of experience in developing various Enterprise Application Integrations Solutions using MuleSoft; candidate should hold 1 active MuleSoft Developer Certification
- In-depth experience with JSON, MQ, Java and XML
- In-depth experience with Anypoint Platform, Flow Design, API Design, Dataweave, API Management; CloudHub a plus.
- Experience using GiT for code sharing, deployment management and team collaboration
- Functional / end-to-end testing using Anypoint Portal, SOAPUI and Postman
- Experience working collaboratively with other engineers to elevate the performance and value of the platform
Level III: 4 years of experience in application development/testing or business/system analysis or 1 year as an Application Developer Level Il
May require occasional travelling Good written and oral skills in local language English Level-1: Able to give information in English and passively participate in team meetings. Understands routine business conversations and letters and is able to communicate with few errors. Level 2: take part in meetings and discussions and give information about own area of expertise, able to compose memos, simple letters and short texts. Level-3: Able to actively take part in meetings and conferences and communicate effectively. Capable of composing reports and technical explanations. Level-4: Able to participate in and facilitate discussions with complex content. Composes reports with almost no grammatical errors and can communicate proficiently.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 01/30/2020