Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
- Reconciliation of bank and general ledger accounts. Identifies adjustments, corrective action, and prepares documentation in support of the reconciliation.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, various reports, and financial records for assigned books of business or companies.
- Prepares, processes, and validates recurring and miscellaneous accounting entries (journals/payments).
- Maintains general and subsidiary ledgers and records for assigned companies.
- Prepares reports and statements for various state and regulatory filings for assigned companies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Promotes safety at all times and complies with safety/ergonomic standards as outlined in relevant company published manuals.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting.
Proficiency using MS Office products
Oral and written communication
Analytical skills preferred
Job Posting: 02/13/2020