Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
- Prepares and analyze financial statements, various reports and financial records for assigned books of business or companies
- Reviews accounting impact from system changes, tests and validates SAP changes, researches accounting issues provides recommendations.
- Prepares Business Requirements Inquires (BRI) and SAP enhancement requests to address any issues affecting financial data.
- Actively involved with the automation of manual processes and/or setting up new interfaces.
- Prepares reports and statements for internal management and externally for various state and regulatory filings, as assigned.
- Helps develop balancing routines and design exception reports that provide a means to analyze and fix out of balances in reconciliations and various reports.
- Participates in release testing to ensure that no data quality issues exist that will adversely impact the financial statements and processes.
- Liaison with various functions on projects to ensure that accounting needs are met.
- Assigned miscellaneous special projects and other duties.
- Promotes safety at all times and complies with safety/ergonomic standards as outlined in relevant company published manuals.
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills preferred
- Intermediate MS Word and PowerPoint skills preferred
- SAP Ledger experience preferred
Job Posting: 02/13/2020