Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
- Codes instructions for computer programs/objects/components; configures packaged software; tests and implements all changes to ensure they meet specifications.
- Documents and implements programs according to installation standards and conventions.
- Quality checks program code, related objects and documentation.
- Responds to Production Support issues.
- Works with business as required.
- Analyzes programs to ensure that they efficiently use computer and storage resources; recommends appropriate changes as necessary.
- Conducts preliminary estimates / Rough Order of Magnitude for the level of effort of new/change to application functionality.
- Analyzes and makes recommendations for the need for system backup, security, restart/recovery, balancing & controls; recommends approaches for meeting such needs.
- Analyzes and documents the requirements and approaches to data conversion and data modeling.
- 5 Years of Marketing Cloud Experience working with a large company.
- Financial Services/ecommerce experience.
- Email deliverability expertise.
- Email Specialist certification at minimum, preferred Marketing Cloud Consultant (Or obtain within a year).
- Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Social Studio, Journey Builder, and Advertising Studio expertise.
Special Skill Requirement: Good written and oral skills in local language.
Job Posting: 02/05/2020