Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
- Design and Development experience with Adobe Experience Manager (sites and assets).
- AEM Digital Asset Management, Dynamic Media Scene 7, and Adobe Target for personalization.
- Implementing web standards for Search Engine Optimization and train others on the same.
- Dispatcher configuration, deploying modules, load balancing, caching and configuration updates.
- Should have experience in Touch UI, HTL, Sling Models, Experience Fragments, Content Fragments, Content API’s. Experience in developing single page application on AEM is a plus.
- Codes instructions for computer programs/objects/components; configures packaged software; tests and implements all changes to ensure they meet specifications. Documents and implements programs according to installation standards and conventions.
- Quality checks program code, related objects and documentation.
- Responds to Production Support issues.
- Works with business as required.
- Analyzes programs to ensure that they efficiently use computer and storage resources; recommends appropriate changes as necessary.
- Conducts preliminary estimates / Rough Order of Magnitude for the level of effort of new/change to application functionality.
- Analyzes and makes recommendations for the need for system backup, security, restart/recovery, balancing & controls; recommends approaches for meeting such needs.
- Analyzes and documents the requirements and approaches to data conversion and data modeling.
- Conducts system studies, analyzes existing computerized and manual processes to improve efficiency; researches and develops techniques for automation, as approved. Monitors the work of junior staff to ensure efficiency, and compliance with specification.
- Designs and develops documentation of proposed procedures and systems.
- Performs preliminary evaluation of packaged software.
- Manages and controls system development projects.
- Supports implementation/training activities; troubleshoots system environmental issues, as required.
- Level III: 4 years of experience in application development/testing or business/system analysis or 1 year as an Application Developer Level Il.
- Experience in CMS (AEM), Adobe Target, Adobe Assets, Akamai (or similar), SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a must.
Job Posting: 02/11/2020