Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
Enterprise Salesforce Architect responsible for leading the enterprise through a created EA vision and strategy around how to position Salesforce to support and grow our business.
- Ability to create Salesforce Architecture Strategy and Reference Architecture (blueprint, patterns, principles and standards).
- Complete technical and licensing understanding of Salesforce and capabilities.
- Ability to lead and hold accountable the enterprise towards Salesforce vision and standards.
- Ability to assess the current Distribution landscape and create and execute to-be vision and roadmap.
- Ability to collaborate and influence across key IT and business stakeholders.
- Ability to build sound business case around change.
- Ability to build and articulate an architecture and delivery roadmap indicating current to future state, focused around clear benefits to both IT and business users.
- Ability to authentically and effectively communicate with various stakeholders across business and IT.
- Responsible for managing risk within an organization through a reusable framework and process.
- Responsible for creating design patterns and best practices for Salesforce through the enterprise.
Physical Actions: Required job duties are essentially sedentary work consisting of occasional walking, standing and lifting and/or carrying 10 lbs. maximum.
- Expert knowledge on Salesforce capabilities, with focus on Sales / Service Cloud, Lightning Platform and Lightning Web Component.
- Established relationship with Salesforce to understand and influence vendor roadmap direction.
- Demonstrated abilities to lead large, multi-million dollar Data programs.
- Proven ability to work with all levels within the IT and Business organization.
- Well versed in the Enterprise Architecture process and the value it provides.
- Experience in influencing executive business and IT leadership.
- Insurance industry experience is heavily preferred, with knowledge across various Insurance domains (i.e. Personal Lines Products, Commercial Products, Distribution, Service Operations, etc.).
- Hands-on ability to build reference architecture and reference implementations to lead and guide the development and engineering staff.
- Solid understanding of the Salesforce data models, Salesforce integration patterns and methods, and UI capabilities.
- Hands on experience developing in multiple SFDC orgs / domains.
Special Skill Requirement
- Certified SFDC Application architect.
- 10+ years of experience in an EA role.
- 10+ years of experience on Salesforce.
- Insurance experience.
- Certifications in Enterprise Architecture frameworks (i.e. TOGAF, Zachman, EABOK, EACOE, etc).
- Additional 3-5 years working in another role leveraging Salesforce (or similar CRM platform).
Job Posting: 06/04/2020