Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
- Oversees and performs test automation activities, and analyzes applications to develop automated test solutions.
- Manages the automation suite and participates a variety of testing aspects, including functional, regression, and white box.
- Quickly troubleshoots and diagnoses issues within the quality assurance environment and communicates knowledge to a varied audience of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Conducts ROI analysis of automated solutions.
- Communicates and publishes status reports of all open issues and gaps found during test cycles and articulates details to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Develops specific service virtualization and test data management solutions for assigned applications.
- Creates and maintains automation frameworks as well as test strategies and test cases.
- Participates to define and document test automation best practices and principles.
- Partners with application development teams in solution design to ensure testability of functions, data and applications.
- Participates in project assignments with minimal direction from leadership team.
- Provides mentorship and guidance to manual testers in the automation execution processes.
- Contributes to the development of training programs to develop automated testers from both development and functional testing areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years experience programming or performing test automation and proficiency in at least one standard or scripting language (Java, Ruby, etc.) required.
- Demonstrated insurance or financial business knowledge and experience in functional or automated test methodologies preferred.
- 2+ year's manual testing experience.
- 4+ year's automated testing experience.
- Web programming development experience helpful (Java, C++, Object oriented etc).
- Expert level with testing tool Selenium.
- Experienced in web test automation.
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development.
- Experience building and designing test scripts in automation using JUnit/TestNG.
- Successful experience with developing reusable test automation frameworks.
- Experience with web services and databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in using Git.
- Experience in build tools Jenkins/Maven/Gradle.
- Experience in Hybrid ,BDD or Data driven Framework.
- Experience in testing Web services/API testing/SoapUI/Rest Services/Postman.
Job Posting: 02/06/2020
Other Locations: United States, Michigan, Grand Rapids