Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
- Determine if the proper FFS and sponsor forms were submitted in accordance with FFS policy.
- Analyzes less complex new account and first transaction paperwork to determine if the account and transaction are suitable for the client based upon factors such as the client’s income, net worth, objectives, risk tolerance, etc.
- Less complex transactions are those involving less than $500,000 of investment in a transaction.
- Determine whether transactions entail compliance violations including (but not limited to): inappropriate churning, mutual fund switches, below breakpoint sales, rollovers/replacements and qualified account sales.
- Ensure payments for security transactions are in accordance to policy (i.e. FFS cannot have custody of funds, no Agency checks, proper payees, etc.)
- Make the final determination for FFS regarding whether or not the account and security transaction will be accepted by FFS; sign New Account Form as the registered principal.
- Forward sponsor forms to applicable sponsor and ensure proper and timely receipt.
- Enter the New Account and transaction into the FFS system of record to facilitate commission payments and reporting.
- Follow-up with Agents and District Managers on deficient paperwork and suitability concerns, which may include phone calls, returning the business to agents, generating letters to agents etc.; review various management and exception reports to help ensure timely receipt of account documentation.
- Analyze and resolve issues noted on FFS exception reports. Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have completed or will complete within sixty days of hire NASD Series 6, 26, 51 and 63 registrations.
- Other qualifying examinations may also include NASD Series 7 instead of the Series 6, NASD Series 24 instead of the Series 26, Series 53 instead of Series 51, and the Series 66 instead of the Series 63.
Job Posting: 02/05/2020