We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world.
Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
The Network Security Admin is responsible for all aspects of enterprise system management. This includes enterprise system imaging and solutions, software installer development, software delivery and testing, patch management, client security, scripting and application development, Active Directory administration, enterprise client management, and virtualization. Under minimal supervision this position provides exceptional customer service and innovation for the enterprise while ensuring minimal disruption to the Business.
- Assist in the design and implementation of user access controls.
- Provide user access support with a variety of operating systems.
- Provision access for file shares, databases, and end user applications per company standard.
- Maintain documentation in compliance with management controls.
- Coordinate with Auditors and implement procedural improvements.
- Create and maintain network users/permissions.
- Maintain servers and associated hardware, applications, services, and settings.
- Develop and monitor policies for the use of network resources.
- Evaluate and recommend security improvements and system upgrades.
- Monitor network to ensure optimal performance.
- Test release of products to minimize user impact and ensure compatibility.
- Create technical support documentation for systems and applications.
Essential Job Functions
Development of existing application programming to support various software and hardware installations, packages, scripts, and custom applications for use in enterprise environments. Development of existing automated client system build solutions, client images, and VDI images. Manage enterprise level client security (encryption, antivirus, firewall, data loss, policies, etc.), client endpoint management (Al tiris, SCCM, BMC, etc), Active Directory, and/or VDI. Other (change management, solution design, architecture review, root cause analysis, etc.)
High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent, relevant experience or certifications.
3 years of technical experience or equivalent technical knowledge in an enterprise environment
Special Skill Requirement
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce. ]]>
Job Posting: 05/15/2020