Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
The ICG Program Manager-IT of ICFR (Internal Control over Financial Reporting) will be responsible for the execution of the integrated IT Control Testing plan for compliance with the NAIC Model Audit Rule (MAR) and the Zurich mandated compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX). This role specifically will design the testing programs and procedures to test the IT General Controls as well as the applications in scope for Farmers. They will coordinate efforts with external parties, where needed, including external auditors or financial examiners. Additionally, they will work closely with the ICG assurance team to collaborate on issues and action plans noted within IT.
Essential Job Function
- Leads, manages and oversees the full completion and execution of the IT SOX and MAR testing plans for assigned areas. This includes ensuring execution/performance of IT controls testing to assess design & operating effectiveness in accordance with internal Control Assurance, SOX, and MAR deadlines.
- Ensures SAD quality and completion on a real time basis to facilitate timely aggregation and preparation of the annual SAD review documentation/deliverable for final MAR signoff by CFO/CEO in line with external audit expectations and local CFO approval,
- Designs ITGC testing programs and executes testing.
- Works with a broad range of IT contracts and resources to develop technical knowledge and business awareness.
- Identifies risks/exposures requiring IT Audit intervention.
- Interacts with clients to gain agreement on corrective actions.
- Serves as Lead Client contact and project manager to drive IT control testing to completion with minimal guidance.
- Builds detailed knowledge of one or more areas of IT, and coordinates with other members of ICRF on projects or under direction of Finance leadership.
- Indirect hours to support departmental projects and activities, individual development plan, training, performance management, and general administration.
Bachelor’s degree required in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or related business field. Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation required; CISA preferred.
Minimum six years of experience in accounting, finance, or auditing and at least two years of supervisory/management experience in IT auditing. Big four or national CPA firm experience preferred.
Special Skill Requirement
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong PC Proficiency
- Experience working with business auditors
- Detailed understanding of IT Audit methodologies and testing techniques
- Strong customer focus and ability to interface with all levels of leadership across the company
- Strong project management skills and ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Strong conflict management skills
Job Posting: 02/11/2020