Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
Strong understanding of risk and controls supporting compliance initiatives by engaging various process owners in the design, documentation, implementation, and monitoring as well as assisting with monitoring and reviewing controls that have been outsourced to Farmers subservice organizations.
- Assist with System and Organization Controls (SOC) reviews for Farmers ICFR and Vendor Risk Management (VRM) service organizations
- Capturing and analyzing information to identify key risks and corresponding controls
- Communicating issues and recommendations to management
- Following-up and implementing corrective actions
- Helping Identify internal control standard methodologies and promotes their adoption across the enterprise
- Delivering training to other members of the company as it relates to SOC reporting and operations procedures
- Lead SOC reviews and other ad-hoc projects using appropriate methodologies.
- Assist with auditing of complex environments when necessary
- Documenting process flows and audit work as needed
- Systematically testing and evaluating ICFR control activities as assigned to verify efficiency and effectiveness of operation, reliability of information and compliance with Assist with auditing of complex environments when necessary
- Assist in other ICFR responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field. CISA (Certified Information System Auditor, CPA (Certified Public Accountant) or CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) certification preferred.
Minimum of 4 years of prior Accounting or Finance experience. Big 4 auditing and/or consulting experience preferred.
- Experience working with Visio and Excel
- Understanding of IT methodologies, such as software development lifecycle and operations
- Ability to understand complex technical environments
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills
Job Posting: 02/12/2020