We are looking for results-driven, customer service focused individuals to build a rewarding long-term career with us as a: Customer Service Representative!
At Farmers, it's more than just a job. It's a place where you can bring your true self to work each and every day.
- Communicates with agents and customers about intermediate underwriting guidelines, policies and marketing initiatives to service customer accounts.
- Utilizes competencies and skills to provide a positive customer experience.
- Analyze, clarify and resolve intermediate policy and account related questions from agents and customers.
- Reviews problems and communicates with appropriate personnel to obtain information when necessary.
- Responds to customer inquiries through appropriate mediums.
- Attains performance level standards as outlined in performance objectives.
- Continues to build personal skill set by participating in in-house or outside insurance / industry related courses / seminars as deemed necessary to expand product / system knowledge.
- Stays current with relevant product(s).
- Understands and strives to support organization’s overall strategy.
- Models Farmers core values.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
If this sounds like something you are interested in please take a few minutes to see our day in the life video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeWGQqp-M70
Besides some sedentary work, job duties require some or all of the following physical activities: Standing, carrying/lifting up to 10 pounds, seeing and hearing, walking, reaching, pushing and pulling, and speaking, reading, and writing.
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment
High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Proven competency performing Service Advocate essential job function and special skills or relevant experience.
- Critical Thinking
- Advanced conflict resolution skills
- Consistently meeting or exceeding performance measurement goals
As a full-time Customer Service Representative, you'll be offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Package with a wide range of benefits. Some of the most popular benefits include opportunities for: Bonus based on performance, 401K company contribution of 4% and match up to 6%, 20 days of Paid Time Off (prorated based on start date), paid holidays, and medical, dental and vision plans!
- 401(k) company contribution
- Bonuses based on performance
- Annual performance reviews for raises
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress- including denim
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Volunteer opportunities
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 03/06/2020