Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
Supports IT and the Business with all functions related to onboarding of employees and contractors. Maintains resource lists, org charts, and various SharePoint sites/forms. Serves as an RTE Coordinator, assisting the Release Train Engineers and Scrum masters in support of the department’s SAFe Agile teams.
- Process onboarding, offboarding and change requests for employees/contractors within established service level agreements (SLA).
- Process hardware/software/cell phone requests and track equipment distributions & returns.
- Process system access requests and provide regular status updates to the requestors.
- Ensure the master resource list is always up to date and accurate.
- Maintain existing and develop new SharePoint sites and forms.
- Update organization charts and email distribution lists.
- Maintain the seating chart/floor plan.
- Provide time reporting system administration support including opening timecard tasks and preparing weekly status reports.
- Provide support to the department’s SAFe Agile teams, as required.
- Develop and maintain metrics dashboards using Splunk.
Education Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel is required; SharePoint is highly preferred.
- Ability to prioritize assigned work, as well as identify and set milestones.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems without delay and/or to seek managerial intervention and operate under stressful, time-sensitive deadlines.
- Ability to work directly with customers to ensure successful completion of objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills: active participation, confident thought-partner, and ability to provide/receive feedback.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of SAFe Agile, Rally and Splunk is desired.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 03/24/2020