Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
- Work within a team of like-minded professionals to plan, deploy, and maintain critical Customer facing business applications.
- In line with DevOps culture, fully support applications from ideation to production.
- Design and implement automation CI/CD pipeline working with tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, GitHub, Artifactory, Kubernetes, Docker, and Splunk.
- Participate in the SAFe planning (big room and sprints).
- Work with the rest of the engineering team to ship code, maintain infrastructure environments, and configurations.
- Leverage best tools to allow others to be more productive and our applications at top performance.
- Build, deploy, monitor and troubleshoot as needed.
- Be vigilant and aware of security in our daily activities and align closely with our enterprise security team.
- Collect and use metrics to drive – continuous improvement of engineering practices.
- Influence other teams and broader Engineering groups in adopting DevOps best.
- Keep CICD knowledge with 3-5 years minimum experience.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python, Node.js or Bash.
- Experience with AWS a plus.
- Experience with firewalls, routing, switching, load balancers, security and DNS plus.
- Knowledge of Java/JVM based languages.
- Experience with metrics and monitoring.
- Experience with additional tools such as MySQL, Groovy, Gradle or Maven.
- 2+ years’ experience working in an agile DevOps environment.
- Experience with CDN tools like Akamai.
- Be able to test for vulnerabilities and investigate security breaches.
Job Posting: 03/26/2020